Sunday, August 22, 2010

3rd panel August 22 2010

Todays 3rd Panel is yet another beach scene. DUMB. Faris has taken an "INCEPTION" approach. A conversation bubble within a dream bubble within a 3rd panel bubble.. So complicated yet entertaining. The only difference is you wont figure out Faris panel half way through reading it.. ZZZIIINNNGGGG..

We both took on the approach of killing off some of the family. You, the reader, should be used to that by now. If your not then you may cry. Cry the tears of joy that can only be cried after realizing the Family Circus family has learned a lesson. I much needed lesson.

and now........a very special, must see,,, FAMILY CIRCUS..
Mine


Faris

1 comment:

Dill Her0 said...

OOOPPPSEY DAAISY. I fucked up and reversed whose names were whose . It has been corrected and I would like to thank Candice for pointing it out. Maybe I was trying to take credit for the work of Faris. I say "the work of Faris" because damn if it doesn't still confuse me as to whether he gets a little ' thingy when Faris is possessive. damned that possessive betch.