Thursday, December 11, 2008

Illinois Senate Seat

Because nobody wants to touch the Senate seat in Illinois, I am using this blog to openly bid on the seat. I bid $5. Just let me know where to pick up my office keys and I will start after the New Year. I am not sure how I will be ringing in the New Year but I would like to wait to take office as I don't want to represent my position poorly.

Also I understand Jesse L. Jackson Jr is Canidate #5. Is it just me or does everyone else see "Jackson 5". Weird. Yet another conspiracy flaw. We see you government. We see you.

Anyway... I can hear it now. "We would like to call Illinois Senator Hero to the floor...... senator Her0?... Will someone please wake Mr. Her0."

1 comment:

Candice said...

That newspaper is so bloody brilliant. I hereby nominate myself as your chief of staff. Your fridge will always be well-stocked.